Qarik Group is looking for an HR Director to oversee and develop the HR function. Just a few years old, Qarik Group is fast-growing and quickly professionalizing its internal operations. This is a chance to leverage our existing foundation to grow an HR function that aligns with our business values, strategic vision and the unique needs of an international, highly-remote workforce.
The mission of this role is to ensure Qarik Group remains a competitive and inclusive place to work for all its employees.
HR Strategy & Organization
- Translates the strategic and tactical business plans into human resource strategic and operational plans.
- Lead our HR function, managing, hiring and developing the team at various stages of their career and growing the function as the business grows.
- Drive our HR processes and HRIS implementation strategy, ensuring efficiency and effectiveness across the team.
- Work closely with Talent Acquisition and Project Resourcing Lead to ensure a consistent and positive employee experience from prospective employees to alumnis
Total Rewards & Immigration
- Grow and develop a total compensation package (including salary, benefits, policies and incentives) to attract, motivate and retain an international, diverse and largely-remote workforce.
- With support, execute our total rewards package, managing third-party vendors and ensuring proper communication to prospect and current employees.
- Leveraging external and internal experts, understand and translate our core reward packages to an international workforce, ensuring equity across our employee groups.
- Proactively assess and update total rewards and immigration strategy to align with business growth, strategic vision and competitive market.
Employee Relations & International Compliance
- Work with organization leaders to set standards and provide tools for managers to develop and grow their direct reports as well as hold them accountable for performance.
- Design and facilitate our annual review process
- Provide coaching to reporting managers and project leads through tricky employee relations issues, directly facilitating conversations and processes when necessary.
- Working with Talent Acquisition and Project Resourcing Lead, manage employee immigration needs such as long-term or short-term visas.
- Leveraging external and internal experts, ensure compliance with local laws and regulations across our international workforce.
- Demonstrated history working collaboratively and cross-functionally with high commercial acumen
- SHRM-CP/SCP, CIPD or equivalent certification
- A progressive HR career in Technology, Finance, or a Professional Services organization
- Experience with M&A
- Experience with an investment-backed, fast-growing organization
- Experience working with international entities and employee groups